The UPSC NDA 2021 examination will be conducted today in two shifts – first shift from 10 am to 12:30 pm and in the second shift from 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
According to the information shared by the UPSC the exam will be held at 109 centers for over 43,000 candidates.
The exam is being conducted amid the Covid-19 fears. Many Indian states have imposed partial or full lockdown where the movement for the general public has been prohibited but candidates should not panic as their Admit cards will be valid for lockdown movement. However, the candidates are advised to follow the Covid-19 protocol and keep their nose and mouth covered all the time during the examination.
Important precautions to be followed by the Candidates at the at the examination center
– Carry a black ball point pen with you to fill the OMR sheet (answer sheet).
– Carry print out of the admit card along with a photo ID card.
– If the photo is not clear or is not on the admit card, then bring two passport size photos with you.
– Arrive at the examination center at least one hour in advance. Gates will be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be given admission after the gate is closed.
– All candidates must bring a mask with them. Entry will not go without wearing a mask. You can also bring a small sanitizer bottle with you. Guidelines related to Covid-19, including social distancing, will have to be followed at the examination center.